LESLIES POOL SUPPLIES Complaint
Leslie's pool repairs
I called 5 times to ensure that the job would be completed correctly today.
1) the scheduler put a not that I wanted a site eval - I did not - I just wanted the screws replaced in the light fixture!
2) when the tech called today he thought he was doing a site eval - I texted the pictures I tried to send 3 weeks ago and he tried to get the correct parts but were not available.
3) then the service manager Matt Brannen 214-402-3746 called and indicated that the light was cracked based on the pictures and it would required a complete replacement of the fixture. While I am holding the light in my hand and confirming that the fixture is not cracked!
This is very annoying!!!
So in the end your company did not perform the repair and I feel that they lied to me to try to get me to purchase a new light fixture that I do not need!
I took off work and called 5 times to ensure the repair could be completed HOWEVER your incompetent staff ensured that I will not be using leslies for any of my pool needs in the future!
You need to hire some competent people!
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More LESLIES POOL SUPPLIES reviews
- LESLIES POOL SUPPLIES of ROUND...
- Leslies Pool Supplies
- No Satisfaction Guarantee
- store hours
- Terrible and Expensive
- Leslies is terrible. Take you business else
- All Alone
- Don't Give them your Business
- Don't get help from their techs!!!
- Avoid this Deceptive Seller!
- Horrible Service
- Horrible Customer Service
- help for better service
- should have read this before
- Great Service
- Leslie's Pool Filter Check
- rusty pool
- Leslie's Pool Supplies -- chemicals for our swimming pool
- Incompetent Service, Scam Pricing
- Beware when returning products
- Leslies defective Hayward automatic pool cleaner
- brand new filter is a lemon
- Pool pump not working
- Salt water pool
- Customer service is not a priority with Leslie's Pool Supplies
- Extremely bad supply management
- Leslie's Pool Supplies has a false and fraudulent warranty policy.
- Pool Cover
- I waited 3 months for Leslie's to fix my wall
- Stay Away from Leslie's Pool Service
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you